CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
Founded in the year 2000, UNICS Plc has positioned itself as one of Cameroon’s leading Microfinancial institutions in terms of quality products, services and exceptional customer service. UNICS Plc is constantly evolving so as to keep serving its trusted clientele.
In that light, UNICS Plc, needs the services of an ACCOUNTANT. Candidates who befit this profile should send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word Format to email@example.com before the 29th of March 2020.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Applicants should possess the minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a financial institution.
- Budget preparation and analysis knowledge
- Financial reporting acumen
- Treasury management savvy
- Fraud detection skills
- Have knowledge and mastery of COBAC regulations and SYSCOHADA
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to details and a mind for numbers.
- A personality that is self motivating, engaging, positive, result driven and posses the maturity and personality to command respect.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English and French verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in a team fostered environment.
- Good working knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Have a valid driving licence.